[adelaide.pm] REMINDER: Tech meeting tomorrow (April 28th), 6:30pm

Justin Hawkins justin at hawkins.id.au
Mon Apr 26 23:57:27 PDT 2010

Hi guys and gals,

As discussed previously, tomorrow night is our first tech meeting!

Please come and be entertained and educated! If you're interested in Facebook, Mojolicious, perl or just shiny things in general, you should be there.

Location:

Quantum Adelaide
Level 8
111 Gawler Place
Adelaide SA 5000

111 Gawler Place is between Grenfell st and Pirie st.

The glass sliding doors will be locked, someone will be down at around 6:15 to escort you up. If you get there after 6:15, please send me a message on 0435197689 and I'll dispatch someone to get you ASAP!

After the presentation we'll depart en masse and grab some food.

See you tomorrow!

	- Justin

--
Justin Hawkins