[ABE.pm] good bye, abe.pm!

Ricardo Signes perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Sun Apr 14 18:10:26 PDT 2019

This list has been dormant for quite a while, and now I am going to put it to
sleep.  I moved from Bethlehem to Philadelphia in early 2018 and it seems
unlikely that anyone else will take up the organizing of future ABE.pm
meetings.

I'm going to unsubscribe and, unless anyone objects, will ask pm.org to
deactivate the "abe.pm.org" domain and mailing list.

It was a good fourteen years of erratic dinners and far more erratic technical
discussion.  Thanks for the fond memories.