[ABE.pm] Wednesday July 8th

Ricardo Signes perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Wed Jul 8 13:51:47 PDT 2015

* Arthur Desch <arthur.desch at gmail.com> [2015-07-08T16:02:22]
> I'll have a beer in your honor down here in VA after an evening of python
> programming.
>
> The more I use python, the less I like it.  Using VBA all day though (don't
> ask), not sure which situation is better.

Will be curious to hear what you don't like about Python, esp. if it's stuff
Perl gets right-er.  I have my share of problems with Python, but the stuff I
hear most people complain about, I usually find to be small beer.

I bet you, given your use cases, could get some mileage out of Julia!

http://julialang.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_(programming_language)