[ABE.pm] see you Wednesday, September 11th

Ted Fiedler fiedlert at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 05:32:46 PDT 2013

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 7:04 PM, Ricardo Signes
<perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org>wrote:

> * Ricardo Signes <perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org> [2013-09-04T17:01:57]
> > One week from today, I will be thirsty, and you will join me for a drink.
>
> I stand by my prophesy.  See you tomorrow.

My crystal ball says I should be there by 5:45~ish. My crystal ball is
actually a human brain that has been fermenting in a jar and doesn't really
*get* time any more. So 5:45 might mean 5:30 or 6:00.

Ted
--
"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no
other way." --Mark Twain