[ABE.pm] March 13th! ABE.pm!

Ricardo Signes perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Fri Mar 8 08:37:16 PST 2013

* Ricardo Signes <perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org> [2013-02-05T09:32:21]
> Where shall we go?  I say Heroes, *again*.  We'll move in March, but who can
> argue with disco fries and Yards IPA on tap?  Nobody, that's who.

Last month we met on February 13th.  This month, March 13th.  I realize that
this happens almost every March, but I'm taking it as a sign, anyway.

What kind of sign?  A sign that we should either do something new or not!

Heroes, MacGrady's, Gute... or maybe Bethlehem Brew Works, Roosevelt's 21st,
something else?  I am open to suggestions.  Frankly, though, I'm leaning toward
More Hometown Heroes.  Disco Fries and Beatty burger!

Wednesday at 18:00.  Make a suggestion and I'll post a definitive answer on
Monday!