[ABE.pm] Web Dev wanted in Center Valley

Will staticphantom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 12:56:30 PST 2013

Hello All,

I didn't know if someone is getting tired of their commute and looking for
a web dev position in Center Valley for the time being.

Below is an e-mail that might be worth getting passed along.

Hi :

My name is Tracy Miller and I am a Recruiter for Sunrise Systems. I am
contacting you with regards to a job opportunity that I would like to
discuss with you. Below is a copy of the job description. If you could send
me an updated resume in a word document
totracy at sunrisesys.com<tracy at sunrisesys.com/t_blank>   and
give me a call at your earliest convenience that would be great. You can
also reach me at *732-612-2109.*

*Job Title:*  *Web Applications Programmer*

*Job Type:* Contract (6 months)

*Job Location:*  *Center Valley, PA*
*Job Description:*

   - Position involves contractor to assist with getting a program that the
   client currently has in Access re-done on the web. To work with IT to
   establish some area of our website for this program so that users outside
   of Center Valley can access it with better performance than we're able to
   provide with the current solution.
   - Must have experience with web applications, be able to come in, review
   the current solution and make recommendations as to what can be done using
   a web interface, program it and get it operational and ultimately, review
   with a person or two on current Client team to enable them to take
   ownership after it's in production and the consultant is no longer here.
   - Experience with data scrubbing.
   - Looking for a candidate who has experience analyzing and manipulating
   data in Excel and Access and some query writing ability.
   - JDE experience would be preferred but not necessary.

If you are not interested, I will appreciate if you could pass this along
to your network of friends or colleagues who might be interested.
I thank you for time, and I look forward to hear from you.

Thanks and regards,
Tracy Miller
Recruiter
Sunrise Systems Inc.
732-612-2109 (Work)
732-603-2208 (Fax)
tracy at sunrisesys.com
www.sunrisesys.com

Hope it might be of use to someone, if not.... sorry for the spam?

-Will Christensen