[ABE.pm] see you Wednesday, August 15 (in 8 days)

Ricardo Signes perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Wed Aug 14 06:33:23 PDT 2013

* Ricardo Signes <perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org> [2013-08-06T18:17:19]
> One week from tomorrow, ABE.pm!

No, TODAY!

> We agreed that for August, we'd go to Stahley's Cellarette.
>
>   http://www.yelp.com/biz/stahleys-cellarette-allentown

\o/

> Let's say the usual:  18:00.  I will try to get there early, but since it
> isn't walking distance, I make no promises.

So, I'm not yet sure how I'm getting there.  I might get there way early and do
some hacking.  Anybody else interested in early arrival?

Actually, who all is coming?  I'll pick a booth size accordingly.

> I am bursting with things to talk about since last time.

STILL BURSTING.  Here, have a program to print a rhomboid:

  : STARS 0 DO 42 EMIT LOOP CR ;
  : \STARS CR 0 DO I 1+ 0 DO 32 EMIT LOOP 10 STARS LOOP CR ;
  5 \STARS