[ABE.pm] see you... NEXT Wednesday?

Ricardo Signes perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Mon Mar 14 11:36:22 PDT 2011

* Ricardo Signes <perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org> [2011-03-09T08:11:40]
> I lost track of time and didn't declare a venue or anything for today -- and
> I probably couldn't attend anyway, since it's my daughter's birthday.
>
> How about next week, Wednesday the 16th, 18:00-ish, at Heroes?

I heard a "yes" from Jim and a "no" from Ted and Kip.  Anybody else?

Right now I feel like saying I'll go out on the 16th and 23rd, since it sounded
like Ted and Kip can maybe do the 23rd..?  I can certainly do HH twice in a
row.

See some of you over those two days?

Hopefully we'll be back to normal again in April, although I *am* traveling in
mid-April...