[ABE.pm] see you TONIGHT at McGrady's

Ricardo Signes perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Wed Jun 8 10:46:40 PDT 2011

* Ricardo Signes <perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org> [2011-06-08T07:24:11]
> Why didn't my last message ever show up?  What?

Oh, it did, but I had deleted it.  Well, then.

> See you guys TONIGHT at McGrady's, okay?  I'll be there at 18:00 or a bit
> before.

Walt is apparently not interested enough to come if it's JUST me, probably
because in a couple weeks he gets stuck in a car with me for like 12 hours.
Can somebody else please confirm that they're showing up so that Walt will know
he can talk to somebody else while I cry in my beer, ignored and lonely?