[ABE.pm] [marsee at oreilly.com: UG News: *Free to Choose* Ebook Deal of the Day. Any O'Reilly ebook. Only $9.99.]

Ricardo Signes perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Fri May 21 12:41:15 PDT 2010

This is a pretty sweet deal.  Almost any ebook from O'Reilly for $10.  I bought
two.  Good for today only.

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon <marsee at oreilly.com> -----

*** Free to Choose ***
Ebook Deal of the Day - Only $9.99

Our Ebook Deal of the Day is so popular, we want to make sure
you know about it, and give you the chance to choose.

Download in 4 DRM-free formats: PDF, .epub for iPad and iPhone,
Kindle-compatible .mobi, and Android .apk.

Only $9.99. Choose any O'Reilly ebook from our list of over 2,000 titles. (Microsoft Press titles are excluded from this offer.)

Enter code "FAVFA" in the O'Reilly cart.
One Day Only: 5/21/2010