[ABE.pm] perl job opening

Ricardo SIGNES perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Thu Jul 30 11:38:51 PDT 2009

Any of you folks looking?

----- Forwarded message from Cheena Grover -----

Hello!

I came across your profile on the Internet while searching for a Perl
user group. I am a technical recruiter and work with AETEA Information
Technology in Blue Bell, PA. One of my clients is looking for a solid
Perl developer with expertise in Object Oriented programming and I
wanted to drop you a quick line to see if you may have any
suggestions/recommendations for someone who may be interested in this
position. Also - would you know of any Perl user groups where I can
share my job? Thanks a lot - I appreciate your help.

----- End forwarded message -----