[ABE.pm] Victory Brewery Road Trip!

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Tue Aug 11 06:46:16 PDT 2009

On 11/08/09 08:51 -0400, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
> * Ted Fiedler <fiedlert at gmail.com> [2009-07-31T09:08:59]
> > August 22 and 29 are bad for me. The 21 and 28 are fine for me though.
> > September is wide open as far as I know.
>
> What about September 11?  I am picking this because it looks convenient, and
> not because of any significance of the day!
>
> Please note that it is a FRIDAY.  I don't think I'll have any problems not
> working or leaving early that day.

I will, unless I take a vacation day, which I'm not inclined to do.

> If this IS a problem for people, what about
> the 12th?  I just figure that there will be less traffic on a Friday afternoon
> than a Saturday afternoon!

:-?  I would think the opposite.  On Fridays you have people driving out
to their weekend spots.

> I have no idea how we'd do this, so we have time to plan.  Base case: set a
> time to meet there.  Next step: set a time to meet closer to here and make a
> road trip.  I hear Ted has a van.

With a DVD player no less!

I've got a Rav4 I can haul people around in if necessary.

Faber Fedor
President
Linux New Jersey, Inc.
908-320-0357