[ABE.pm] User Group News: Help O'Reilly by Answering this Survey

Ricardo Signes perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Thu Aug 6 11:19:35 PDT 2009

This email is form O'Reilly who has been good to us with free books, etc, so
if you have a few minutes, take the survey.

Speaking of free books, I've got a few that either in or coming:

  * Land the Tech Job You Love (great book)
  * Catalyst, The Definitive Guide to (I have to read/review it first)
  * O'Reilly's Erlang book
  * O'Reilly's Haskell book

--- cut here ---

If you've used our popular programming Cookbooks, you know just how useful they
can be in helping you solve all kinds of programming problems. (And if you
haven't used our Cookbooks, check them out on our website
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z5qn1vq12ttdcfsvt7e26bf7fk16g6t6et8k6k7g. You can
download sample recipes by clicking on specific book titles and selecting
"Sample Recipes.")

We've received many requests for videos that present the Cookbook recipes
step-by-step, so we recently created 4 sample clips that are available online.

Now we're eager to gather your feedback.

All you have to do is watch the sample video and tell us what you think about
it. When you complete the survey, we'll automatically enter you into a special
drawing.* Three winners will receive the opportunity to select a collection of
O'Reilly ebooks valued at up to $200.

*The drawing will be held on August 19, 2009. The winners will be notified via
email. If we don't hear back from a winner within 14 days, the prize will be
awarded to another survey respondent. Winners will have 90 days to make ebook
selections.

For more information, go to
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1znbv5is3f009pv7ltg7n4h22eos99f4dc9ifrgr0

----- End forwarded message -----