[ABE.pm] OT: Bookstores

Tom Freedman tfreedman at iqep.com
Wed Jan 9 13:16:00 PST 2008

I'd recommend the Barnes & Noble located at Rt. 33 and Freemansburg Ave.  The official address according to Google is:
4445 Southmont Way
Easton, PA 18045
(610) 515-0376

You can then get to the library via Freemansburg: http://tinyurl.com/2edhyk

Ignore the goofy beginning of this route; from the shopping center, you can get directly back onto Freemansburg and take it west.

-Tom

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.