[ABE.pm] tech meeting, march 5, BAPL

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Thu Feb 21 15:52:03 PST 2008

On 21/02/08 18:20 -0500, Ted Fiedler wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 12:24 PM, Faber J. Fedor <faber at linuxnj.com> wrote:
> >
> > Torque looks awesome if I had a cluster, which I [wd]on't but may be
> > easier to deal with than TheSchwartz just because of documentation.
> >

> USE TORQUE!!!

I will, if I can get the @#%^ thing to compile!

And it just failed again. <sigh>

If I './configure; make' it fails with
this error/warning multiple times:

    warning: passing arg 2 of `Tcl_Merge' from incompatible pointer type

If I './configure --without-tclx; make' I get the same thing.

If I './configure --without-tcl', it fails with

    checking for Tcl configuration... configure: error: no directory doesn't
    contain tclConfig.sh

There is no tclx-devel for this box (RHEL 3), I've un/installed tclx.

So tell me, Ted, how do I

USE TORQUE??????

> Or Cups...

The printing system?