[ABE.pm] Anyone use TheSchwartz?

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Wed Feb 20 11:46:54 PST 2008

Anyone?

I've been hacking away at this for the past two hours and I'm getting
nowhere.

I'm trying to get their "sample code" from the perldoc working but
there's not enough useful info there to actually run it.

At the moment, I'm getting the error "No Driver at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Data/ObjectDriver/Driver/DBD.pm line 11."
but according to The Google, no one has ever gotten an error of the form
'No Driver at all' perl -car -auto".

Isn't a DSN formed like: DBI:mysql:dbname?

If anyone knows of a reliable job queue that actually has documentation,
I'd love to hear about it, Perl or not.

My ultimate goal: have a web page submit a job, a job manager to run it,
a way to update a web page with the job's status, and supply a URL back
to the web page with the completed job results. Is that so difficult?

Faber Fedor
President
Linux New Jersey, Inc.
908-320-0357