[ABE.pm] tech meeting, march 5, BAPL

Ricardo SIGNES perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Sat Feb 16 18:47:21 PST 2008

Our next meeting will be Wednesday, March 5th, at the BAPL again.  We'll be in
the other room this time, but I don't know where in the library that is.  I'll
try to find out between now and then.

Any topic requests?  If anybody else has something awesome to talk about, that
would be super.  Otherwise, I can try to hold forth on whatever gets requested
in advance.  Topics I've been poking at recently include: POE, Catalyst, Moose,
email (duh), Mac OS X, other stuff.

I'd like to establish a topic this week so that whoever is going to speak will
have time to become prepared!