[ABE.pm] another reminder, just because

Ricardo SIGNES perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Tue Aug 5 19:34:59 PDT 2008

* "Faber J. Fedor" <faber at linuxnj.com> [2008-08-05T22:33:00]
> On 05/08/08 21:13 -0400, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
> > * Ted Fiedler <fiedlert at gmail.com> [2008-08-05T20:28:51]
> > > Im not going to be able to make it. For some reason the first
> > > Wednesday of each month seems to always be a bad day  for me...
> >
> > Tom is on vacation down the shore... so neither of the TFs.  Faber, you'll
> > be there?  Paul?  Anybody else?
>
> Yeah, we'll be there.  Paul and I will be coding (in @#^%^ PHP) at the Wired
> coffee shop on Main street starting at ~3PM, then we'll mosey on down to
> McG's around 5:30 or so.

Maybe I should walk past there and meet up with you on the way.  It's only a
few blocks out of my way.

Of course, it does mean braving Musikfest!

> Looks like we should start a membership drive!

I've just been wondering about how to find fresh meat, on my journal.  I almost
wonder whether the intensely boring (well, business-minded) LV .NET user group
has any prospective hangers out.