[ABE.pm] Card game name

R. Geoffrey Avery rGeoffrey at PlatypiVentures.com
Wed Sep 26 21:03:03 PDT 2007

For information on these and other games look at the YAPC::EU wiki
page http://vienna.yapceurope.org/ye2007/wiki?node=BoardGamesBOF.

I have seen the Great Dalmuti recently in a store in King of Prussia
and I think I saw it at my local mall.  If anyone wants I could go
shopping and bring them to Pittsburgh for you to collect.

- Geoff