[ABE.pm] pittsburgh - travel arrangements?

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Tue Sep 18 18:33:54 PDT 2007

On 17/09/07 22:25 -0400, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:

> So, John has informed me that we've got a hotel room.  We're both confirmed to
> speak, so we're basically definitely *going*. :)
>
> Who else is in?  Ted, I think I saw you on the list.

I'm on the list as of today.

> Ted, are you still driving in a spacious vehicle with seating for rjbs?

I'll offer a lift to anyone.  I'm stopping by my home town (Johnstown, PA) before
and after the event.  So if anyone needs a lift and doesn't mind hanging
out in a dead steel town for a coupla' days...

Nah, I didn't think so either. :-)

Faber Fedor
President
Linux New Jersey, Inc.