[ABE.pm] next dinner date; hacking sometime?

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Wed Oct 24 18:30:41 PDT 2007

On 24/10/07 10:10 -0400, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
> November 7 will be the first Wedenesday of November, and thus it will be time
> for dinner.  McGrady's?  I can't get enough of those wings.

I keep telling youse guys: they'll deliver to Gutes!

> I didn't have my PPW slides done to show them off before I went, but I *did*
> get them done by PPW, so now I have them.  If anyone is interested, I'll run
> through my App::Cmd slides.  App::Cmd is lots of fun to use, and everyone
> should use it and tell me what could be improved.

I'm interested cuz' I missed that one.  I did catch the Sub::Exporter
one and *now* I understand it and why I'd want to use it.

> Speaking of collaboration, I'm hoping that I can set aside some regualr slots
> of time over the next few months to get work done on projects that need it.  If
> anybody is interested on hacking on Stuff with me, possibly over a beer or
> nachos or something, let me know.  I may post likely hacking topics, if anyone
> is interested.

I'm interested.  How useful I'll be remains to be seen.

BTW, I found that ACID cigar of yours.  I'll bring it to dinner.

Faber Fedor
President
Linux New Jersey, Inc.
908-320-0357