[ABE.pm] topics for future meetings / hacking

Ricardo SIGNES perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Tue Nov 20 17:01:18 PST 2007

I've put two new pages on the wiki, and it's up to you (and me) to add some
more stuff to them, and to talk (here) about what we want to do.  They are:

* http://www.perlfoundation.org/abe-pm/index.cgi?technical_meetings

  What do we want presentations on?  Special requests?  Existing topics?  Other
  ideas?  Tom, what's your lead time on talking about PDF for thirty to ninety
  minutes?

* http://www.perlfoundation.org/abe-pm/index.cgi?hanging_out_and_hacking

  I'll add more specific stuff I could bring for people to hack on.  I bet
  other people have some stuff.  Heck, maybe a good first HOAH would be hacking
  pot luck: everybody bring something small and cool to talk about and poke at.
  I don't know...