[ABE.pm] Maybe I should use this development enviroment?

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Thu May 17 04:48:00 PDT 2007

* "Faber J. Fedor" <faber at linuxnj.com> [2007-05-16T23:13:00]
> http://uniquepeek.com/viewpage.php?page_id=799

When I first saw that, it really bugged me.  First of all, who expects a voice
command editor to be suitable for programming in a punctuation-heavy language?
Secondly, the guy using it is being an idiot.  He keeps trying the same
non-working things over and over.  If "capital Whatever" didn't work the first
time, then when you get frustrated the next 15 times it doesn't work, you are
the one who sucks, not the software.

It's a shame, because I bet that an honest video evaluation of Vista's
voice command could've been hilarious without being a straw man.