[ABE.pm] programming erlang

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Tue Jul 24 16:03:18 PDT 2007

On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 11:26:10AM -0400, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
> O'Reilly is going to be sending us a review copy of Programming Erlang, which
> I'm really looking forward to:
>
>   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erlang_%28programming_language%29
>
> Let me know if you're interested in either.

If you're interested in Erlang, someone's going to be speaking about
it twice over the next couple of months at the Philadelphia Linux
User's Group.  The schedule is online at

http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html

These are at satellite groups in the northern suburbs, so they're a
shorter drive from ABE than going all the way into the city.  I missed
Toby when he gave this talk to the city group, so I'll probably be
going to one of these.  I heard from those that did make it that it
was a pretty good talk.

Walt