[ABE.pm] reminder: ABE.pm, tomorrow, July 11, McGrady's

Tom Freedman tfreedman at iqep.com
Tue Jul 10 08:29:52 PDT 2007

Gah, I had forgotten... I actually won't be able to make it due to a family obligation.  My apologies!

See you guys August 1st, perhaps...

-Tom

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.