[ABE.pm] Can't make it tonight :-(

Ted Fiedler fiedlert at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 12:29:49 PST 2007

As luck would have it I wont be there either this evening - I haven't
been able to spend much time w/ my kids for the past few days.

Ted

On 1/3/07, Faber J. Fedor <faber at linuxnj.com> wrote:
> I know, you're heartbroken about it, but I've got too much to do and not
> enough time to do it in.
>
> So whilst you guys are sloshing beers, think of me setting up a VPN and
> crunching financial data.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Faber Fedor
> President
> Linux New Jersey, Inc.
> 908-320-0357
> 800-706-0701
>
> http://www.linuxnj.com

"You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
They know it's going to rise tomorrow. "
  -- Robert M Pirsig