[ABE.pm] Fw: Re: beer. burgers. you will attend

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Tue Feb 27 19:28:56 PST 2007

Damn it!  The reply-to isn't properly set! Still!

----- Forwarded message from "Faber J. Fedor" <faber at linuxnj.com> -----

Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:27:35 -0500
From: "Faber J. Fedor" <faber at linuxnj.com>
To: Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org>
Subject: Re: beer. burgers. you will attend

On 27/02/07 21:42 -0500, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
> * "Faber J. Fedor" <faber at linuxnj.com> [2007-02-27T21:27:15]
> > > JP McGrady's?
> >
> > I'm in the mood for pizza.  With a decent beer list (which rules at the
> > last pizza joint).
>
> I don't know of any local pizza places with a better than deli-like selection
> of beers.  Penn is good because of the pizza, not the beer -- although, hey,
> they've got Yuengling.

You make it sound like that's a good thing.

> If only I had a @#$@ing dining room table, I could get some pizzas over here
> and some good beer, and there would be no smokers, waitresses, or jukeboxes.

We don't need a @#$@ing dining room table!  *I* need a comfy chair/couch;
you young pups can spread out on the floor!

> Then again... man, I really like the Fahy burger.

Yeah, it's good, but it's like hand-editing sendmail.cf; you gotta do it
once, doing it twice is just foolhardy.

Faber Fedor
President
Linux New Jersey, Inc.