[ABE.pm] february 7th, beer and food!

Ted Fiedler fiedlert at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 08:06:55 PST 2007

Im am up for Feb 7 Beer and food. How about JP McGradys again? I like
their wings better :) Either way Ill be there.

On 1/30/07, Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org> wrote:

> Fah!  The entire month of January, we did not get food and beer!  I grow
> restless.  One week from tomorrow, I demand that we will meet for both.
>
> I am famished just thinking about it.
>
> Venue suggestions?  Machts Gute, again?  JP McGrady's?  Penn?  I will hear
> suggestions, but I will not go another month with no beer and food!
>
> February 5th is the deadline for OSCON talk proposals, so hopefully I will have
> some things submitted and I can beg for input.  I might want some help with
> some ideas I have for this mixing I really want to write, too... I keep staring
> at it and feeling totally dead inside.
>
> That is all!
>
> --
> rjbs

"You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
They know it's going to rise tomorrow. "
  -- Robert M Pirsig