[ABE.pm] may 2, beer, stuff! also, yapc!

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Thu Apr 26 13:52:51 PDT 2007

So, first of all, May 2 is the first Wednesday of May.  Beer and chow at
Macht's Gute?

Secondly, look at these pathetic numbers:

  http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/stats

Even Houston.pm, the hosts, only have three confirmed attendees!  ABE.pm can
sweep in and beat them out easily!  It's only like $90 to attend.  YAPC is
always a hoot!  John C. and I are going.  You should go, too.

Thirdly, I'm half done with Minimal Perl.  I'm of very mixed feelings on it,
and will yammer more about it on Wednesday and on the website.