[ABE.pm] Yes, there will be a Pittsburgh Perl Workshop in 2007!

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Tue Apr 24 14:35:31 PDT 2007

Forward of a forward of a forward of a ...

  Subject: Yes, there will be a Pittsburgh Perl Workshop in 2007!

  Not all of the details are settled yet, but we (the conference
  coordinators) wanted to give you a sneak peak.  PPW '07 will be held
  on October 13 and 14,  2007 (Yes, TWO full days!).   We'll be holding
  it at Carnegie Mellon University, the same as last year.

  We used your feedback from last year to overhaul this year's
  conference.   Be sure to read about that, as well as the call for
  papers, when the PPW '07 web site launches in the next few months.
  In the meantime, if you are interested in being an early sponsor for
  prime placement in our recognitions, please contact
  sponsorship at pghpw.org.

  site: http://pghpw.org