[ABE.pm] YAPC::Philadelphia 2007

R. Geoffrey Avery rGeoffrey at PlatypiVentures.com
Thu Jul 27 22:34:03 PDT 2006

Thursday Walt, Dieter, and I visited the campus or Rutgers-Camden and
we think the facilities will work.  We will have to conference rooms
in two different buildings, but that worked in Boca Raton so it
should work for us.

Ricardo has offered the use of the ABE.pm wiki so we can get the
proposal together.  You can find it here...

	http://abe.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?YAPCPhiladelphia

I will contact the university on Friday to get the rest of the
numbers.  Assuming no sponsorship and 60 free spots for speakers and
organizers I expect we will break even at about 350 people.

So members of phl.pm and abe.pm, please take a look at the proposal
and make any changes you think will help and add your name to the
organizer list if you feel so moved.

- Geoff