[ABE.pm] Pinging For ABE Mongers...

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Wed Jul 26 11:32:40 PDT 2006

Fellow Mongers,

I am from Buffalo, NY (and member of the Buffalo Perl Mongers), but my
Dad lives in Northampton. I am going down to visit him on August 4th
through the 6th. I met Rick during YAPC this year, and mentioned that
I'd probably be swinging down sometime this summer, and that I'd let him
know when I was going to be in town. I figured that this would be a good
way to meet with some new Mongers. While I'm in the area, I can duck out
for an hour or two if there was something going on. I'm down for
anything ranging from tech-talk over beers to an actual technical
meeting. I'm not sure how far away Northampton is, but from what I know,
its in your general area.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

-Dan