[ABE.pm] Perl Mongers Unite! Dinner on Wednesday?

Ted Fiedler fiedlert at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 05:45:14 PDT 2006

I remember you saying someting about the Perl Email Project and that
you have taken over or are taking over as lead developer - or I may be
totally mistaken, and thinking of someone else entirely ;)  As Ive
stated my employer forces me to run some mail servers, and I have
quite a few ongoing tasks... Anyway, after you told me about
Mail::DeliveryStatus::BounceParser and I saw its usefulness - and have
yet to utitlize... Id like to help out in any way possible - even if
its only testing or documentation. Let me know whe or if you need any
help.

On 7/6/06, Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org> wrote:
> * Ted Fiedler <fiedlert at gmail.com> [2006-07-06T06:10:53]
> > Sorry I missed this one - hopefully Ill get to the August meet.
>
> If you don't, we may have to keep your security deposit.
>
> --
> rjbs

"The Buddha, the Godhead, resides quite as comfortably in the circuits
of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does
at the top of a mountain or in the petals of a flower."
  -- Robert M Pirsig