[ABE.pm] Perl Mongers Unite! Dinner on Wednesday?

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Mon Jul 3 09:40:09 PDT 2006

* "Faber J. Fedor" <faber at linuxnj.com> [2006-07-03T11:58:33]
> As long as the beer selection is good, I'm game for a new place.  So how
> is their beer selection?

It's OK.  They only sell bottles, as I recall, but they have a couple good
ones.

Better beer selection could be had at the Brew Works, which is sort of pub-y,
but more restaurant-y than McGrady's.

Brew Works: better beer selection, more food selection
Penn Pizza: less beer selection, better food (if you want pizza-type food)

> How far is this from McGrady's (which is the only place I know of in
> Bethlehem)?

Both are less than a mile away.  They're just across the Fahy bridge.