[ABE.pm] I'm a Mac user!

Faber Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Fri Aug 18 06:28:55 PDT 2006

On 8/18/06, Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org> wrote:

> Ha.  I've pretty much given up on buying things at iTMS.  I just don't
> want to
> lose my music because they suck.  That said, iTunes playlists, especially
> smart
> playlists, and its gathering of metadata from my iPod, make it
> indispensible.

I'm looking forward to working with those if I can figure out howto invoke
them.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to get my podcasts updates once a day
at some time other than 8 PM.

When I see people using mp3 players that don't do things like track ratings
> or
> play count, I feel pity.

Kinda like Amarok?  I liked that player but it was too buggy on FC3.