[ABE.pm] I'm a Mac user!

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Thu Aug 17 19:53:47 PDT 2006

On 17/08/06 22:32 -0400, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
> * "Faber J. Fedor" <faber at linuxnj.com> [2006-08-17T22:23:03]
> > I like Konsole's (and before that SuperTerm's) tabbed sessions.  I'd
> > rather switch tabs than windows when taking care of multiple clients.
>
> I use screen and two windows.

*Two* windows?  I might be able to get away with two windows on a Sunday
afternoon. I normally have seven tabs open in Konsole and each of those
is running screen.

> Install Quicksilver.  Seriously.

Right after the new memory and VMware.

> > Surprisingly, I don't find the iPod/iTunes stuff all that intuitive, but
> > I bet I'm "using it right".  I've got podcasts listed under music, video
> > podcasts listed under video AND podcasts (the former playing the video
> > and the latter playing only the audio) and a few other "weird" things.
>
> I don't use iTunes for anything that is cast.  I use NNW.

Never heard of it. I'll look into it.  Thanks.

Faber Fedor
President
Linux New Jersey, Inc.
908-320-0357