[ABE.pm] a meeting! it's a miracle!

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Tue Sep 6 19:32:50 PDT 2005

It has been so long since our last meeting that I'm not even going to
look it up and find out how long, because that would be depressing.

I am declaring that an EMERGENCY BEER DRINKING EVENT will be held on
Wednesday, September 21st.  I will set up headquarters in the back room
of J.P. McGrady's at 18:30 and I will remain there as long as is needed
to perform vital business:

  1. drink beer
  2. eat dinner
  3. talk about Perl (and Python (and Ruby (and Lisp)))
  4. plan future ABE.pm business
     including new recurring meetings
  5. plan the "Perl for Shell Jockeys" talk for LVLUG

You can let me know if you want to come, but come what may, I will be
there.  (So will John.  Do you really want the /new guy/ to make it when
you don't?  That's sad.)