[ABE.pm] next meeting: beer, perl, and meat

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Tue Nov 8 12:41:37 PST 2005

Yes, I believe it is time that we should once again celebrate three of
life's great pleasures: good beer, good coding, and good meat.  Our last
meeting was (good grief!) September 21, at J.P. McGrady's, and I think a
good time was had by all.  I think a next meeting there would be
excellent.  I will have an Anchor Steam and a Fahy Bridge burger,
because I am predictable, and I will talk about the awesome code I'm
getting to poke at, lately.  You are free to order anything you like,
and to ignore me or talk over me.

I'm giving plenty of notice, because the next few weeks are so busy, not
just for me but for everyone.  Here is what you need to know:

  COME TO J.P. McGRADY'S
  AT 3rd St AND ADAMS STREET IN SOUTH BETHLEHEM
  WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30
  19:00 (that's seven o'clock in the evening)

If you want to come drink beer with me, John, and whoever else wants to
show up -- Mark?  Faber?  Dann? -- but you can't make that time, whine
now and it can be moved around.

I say that starting in January, we should set up a recurring schedule.
More on that later!