[ABE.pm] Book Reviews

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Sat Jul 16 19:40:55 PDT 2005

I don't know why I forgot to mention this.  Maybe I did and now can't
find the relevant message.

I wrote some new reviews of some books I've recently read:

	http://abe.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?BookLibrary

The new ones are the Mason book, Advanced Perl Programming 2, and Higher
Order Perl.

I *still* haven't written a review for Practical Common Lisp, probably
because I *still* haven't read it!  Ugh.  I need to get that written (or
someone does) or Apress won't want to give us books in the future.

Also, John Cappiello (new-to-the-area Perl hacker) and I updated the
wiki tonight, so it's finally using a modern Kwiki (as opposed to the
ancient CGI::Kwiki v0.18).  It should be nicer in a lot of ways, but
given that there isn't much use made of the wiki... it's not a big
deal.