[ABE.pm] giant beef sandwich

Steve Lidie sol0 at Lehigh.EDU
Thu Feb 3 06:57:13 PST 2005

On Feb 3, 2005, at 9:45 AM, Jim Eshleman wrote:

> Ric wrote:
>> I saw this article and thought of Phil:
>> 	http://brandautopsy.typepad.com/brandautopsy/2005/02/
>> bigger_burgers_.html
>
>   Yum :-)  I heard Phil inhaled The Pounder at Fuddruckers and the
> event was thus memorialized forever with his picture on the Wall Of
> Fame.  Afterwards he reportedly stated "Bring me another, *two*
> patties this time, with fresh meat, three kinds of cheese, heavy mayo,
> heavy ketchup, extra pickles."

And, as has been well-substantiated, Phil's co-worker also handled the
"pounder" w/o a problem.  So, when Jim heard he was being treated to a
Fuddrucker's lunch, he was all geared-up for his try at the "pounder".
Alas, upon his return yesterday, we learned that he didn't make the
A-team with Phil and Brian ... just the "pounder / 2" team.