[ABE.pm] Re: next meeting?

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Wed Sep 8 13:13:36 CDT 2004

* Phil Lawrence <phil at five-lawrences.com> [2004-09-07T15:45:23]
> I've got a meeting with a potential client next Monday night...  :-(
> He'll be in town and available that night only, so I can't do ABE.pm
> next Monday.
>
> Anyone open to an alternate night?

I'd love to do an alternate night.  Frankly, we haven't met since May,
and that's a bummer.  Or, at least I think it is!

Would it be better, in general, if we had a topic scheduled further
ahead of time?  We can use this delay to pick one, and if no one else
wants, I can get up and sing about it.

The (possibly dated) list of potential topics is here:
	http://abe.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?MeetingTopicsRequested

A number of those have been getting my time lately, and could be talked
about.

Any suggestions for time or topic?

> rjbs, what was the name of that pub we went to near your work?  Maybe
> I'll take my client there.

That was... J.P. McGrady's, just east of 3rd Street and Adams.  Good
burgers.  (btw, client?  still with LU and moonlighting, or?)

> Also, is anyone here a member of the apple developer connection, or know
> someone who is?  I'm interested.

I've got a free membership, which gets me some downloads and the
newsletter.  I think I know some real members, but I'd have to dig.
Anything you want to know in particular?