[ABE.pm] Mark-Jason Dominus talking about qmail Wednesday night

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Mon Nov 29 13:32:40 CST 2004

Hi everyone!

Sorry that this talk is neither in the Lehigh Valley, nor is it likely
to have much to do with Perl.  But those of us who've seen Mark in
action know what a great speaker he is on just about any topic.

So on the chance that someone might be interested in driving an hour
or so to hear his talk, I thought I'd crosspost this here.  There's
likely to be quite a few phl.pm folks there so you'll at least see a
few friendly faces.

Also, and this is very short notice, but phl.pm is having its
November social meeting tonight.  We're meeting for dinner at 7 PM at
Rangoon, a Burmese restaurant at 112 N. 9th St in Philadelphia's
Chinatown.  Anyone who can make it down will be welcome.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from "Michael C. Toren" <mct at toren.net> -----