[ABE.pm] misc news

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Tue Mar 9 07:12:16 CST 2004

I'm glad to hear that I may have convinced a few people to do more
testing.  It'll help me feel better about having too few tests on my own
code.

Here's the "two worst variable names" entry I mentioned:
  http://use.perl.org/~petdance/journal/17788

Addison-Wesley is giving away copies of their forthcoming "Perl Medic:
Maintaining Inherited Code" to Perl Mongers groups, and I requested a
copy.  I don't know, yet, whether I was in the first 75.  (I think that
book name is right.)

So... anyone up for volunteering for next month's meeting?