[ABE.pm] Tonight's meeting (directions)

Phil R Lawrence phil at five-lawrences.com
Mon Mar 8 11:11:51 CST 2004

Faber Fedor wrote:

>Once I'm in the parking garage, where do I go?

The computing center is right across the street.  It is connected to the
(modern looking) library via a LARGE breezeway.  If you stand in the
breezweay and look towards Bethlehem, you can see the river and the
bridge, etc.

Anyway, the Computing center is on the West side of the breezeway, and
the librry is on the East side.  Enter the computing center and descend
1 level.  (right, Jim?)

I don;t remember the meeting rroom number offhand.  Jim?

Gotta run, see you at 7:00.
prl