[ABE.pm] next meeting

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Thu Mar 4 06:40:07 CST 2004

Good morning!  A couple of things:

So, the next meeting should be March 9th, by my reckoning.  Do we have a
space arranged yet?

I'll be putting together a presentation on testing in Perl and
test-driven development.  If anyone has special requests, let me know.
:)

I thought I had another thing to say, but it's escaped me, so I'll save
it for later, I guess.

And, finally, here's just a sample of a touching email sent to our list
this morning:

  As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I
  believe everyone will die someday.  My name is BATES ALAN a merchant
  in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.
  It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have
  only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.