[ABE.pm] tuesday plans

Phil Lawrence phil at five-lawrences.com
Thu Jun 10 12:37:01 CDT 2004

On Jun 10, 2004, at 10:01 AM, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:

> * Steve Lidie <sol0 at Lehigh.EDU> [2004-06-10T11:50:08]
>>
>> 0900 sounds good, where do we meet (I don't plan to drive to Philly
>> BTW!)
>
> Yecch, definitely not.  bda will be bussing up to ABE on Monday and
> enjoy a night on the trusty old air mattress.  If you'd like to eat
> breakfast before hitting the road, we could meet up at a breakfast
> place.  My favorites are Waffle House (on Airport Rd), Billy's (on
> Broad
> St. near New St.), or anywhere else really.  (Sadly, Hack's is closed
> on
> Mondays.)  And if you're McD/BK-festing your way up through New York,
> we
> could always start with a McGriddle or Crossanwich.

Waffle House has always looked nice when I drive past.  But anywhere I
can get fresh strawberries on my pancakes will be AOK.  This would not
include BK/McD.

Why don't I have my wife drop me at Steve's house, as we've done
before.  Then we can drive over to rjbs' place, which is right near
Lehigh anyway.  No need for you two to hobo your belongings across the
bridge just so we can "meet at Lehigh."

prl