[ABE.pm] Ride to YAPC

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Mon Jun 7 14:29:28 CDT 2004

* Phil Lawrence <phil at five-lawrences.com> [2004-06-07T19:16:04]
> Sorry, just had to get that out of the way.  Anyway, there's room for
> rjbs and Bryan.  Did I mention the open space is IN THE BACK?

Woo.  Boss.  No Greyhound!

> Ahem.  I went ahead and signed the four of us up for the arrival dinner.
>  I know Steve's in, but hadn't discussed this with rjbs or Bryan. (BTW,
> Bryan who? pic?)

I had actually already signed my name and Bryan's, so I've removed the
duplication.  Bryan Allen.

  http://yapc.kwiki.org/index.cgi?BryanAllen

  http://rjbs.manxome.org/images/people/bda-visiting.html

> That puts us at a departure time somewhere in the 10:00 hour.  The
> question is, do we try for a late lunch, and snack around it, or do we
> make like nice little hobbits and hit 2 lunches, one as soon as BK puts
> away the breakfast junk and gets its meat on, and then again in the
> afternoon?

Anything works for me.  Two stops might be good, or possibly a
breakfast, then travel with lunch stuck in the middle.  That might be
easiest.  Breakfast around 0900 or 0930, then departure, lunch around
1200 or 1300... anyway, I'm easy.

> Oh, and is everybody confirmed for a Friday night in the Hotel?  Return
> trip is planned for Sat morning.

Yes.