[ABE.pm] Thursday

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Mon Feb 23 17:50:09 CST 2004

Phil asked, elsewhere, if we were still on.  I sure am.  I figure that
if I show up, and no one else does, I still get beer and nachos.  If
only one other person shows up, the same applies, but now I won't look
at pathetic.  Attendance beyond that is just sugar. :)

It'd be cool if anyone who plans on going could note that on the wiki,
just so we have an idea.  If Phil and I show up, think we're alone, and
get a small table, it'll be weird when five more people show up later.

On only slightly-related news, anyone see our mention on
http://use.perl.org ?  I don't think that's likely to call any secret
Perl coders out of the woodwork, but it's something!