[ABE.pm] tech talks?

Geoffrey Young geoff at modperlcookbook.org
Mon Feb 23 13:48:20 CST 2004

hi all

while I'm not from the allentown area, I'm a philadelphia local and would be
 happy to take the trip up your way and give a talk.  the ones I am
"touring" with now are

  o Why mod_perl 2.0 Sucks, why mod_perl 2.0 Rocks
  o Writing Tests with Apache-Test

I've given a few others over the past few years, including a brief
introduction to mod_perl.  each talk is about an hour.

depending on the experience/desires of the (still forming) group I can do
whatever you like (including none at all :)  all my talks can be found on my
homepage, though I'd suggest not looking at "modperl rocks" if you're
interested in hearing that one, as the talk is somewhat tongue-in-cheek and
the slides contain spoilers :)

anyway, being close I thought I'd offer.

--Geoff
http://www.modperlcookbook.org/~geoff/