[ABE.pm] arg isn't numeric?

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Fri Feb 13 10:06:36 CST 2004

* Phil R Lawrence <phil at five-lawrences.com> [2004-02-13T09:10:01]
> I'd love a meeting dedicated to testing...
>
> I've heard there are non-painful ways to incorporate the creation of
> tests into your regular coding, but I know nothing of this.

I'm assuming that Meeting #0 will be basically social and
administrative, figuring out how often we want to meet, what kind of
topics we want to deal with, how many people are there more to "learn
Perl" than to "learn new Perl things" and so on.

After that, I'd be happy to give a tut on Test::* and test-driven
development. :)